Mindgardens is committed to sharing the outcomes of its research and practice innovation work by contributing articles to refereed journals and other publications. By promoting access to the ground-breaking work of its scientists, clinicians, system experts and consumer researchers, so others can learn from and build on their results, Mindgardens supports its strategic objective of improving the lives of people who experience mental health, drug and alcohol and neurological disorders. The following is a list of recent publications from Mindgardens projects.
- Fibbins, H., Edwards, L., Morell, R., Lederman, O., Ward, P., & Curtis, J. (2021). Implementing an Exercise Physiology Clinic for Consumers Within a Community Mental Health Service: A Real-World Evaluation. Frontiers in Psychiatry. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8651871/
- Solmi, M., & Correll, C. U. (2021). The Collaborative Outcomes study on Health and Functioning during Infection Times in Adults (COH-FIT-Adults): Design and methods of an international online survey targeting physical and mental health effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Affective Disorders. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2021.07.048
- Solmi, M., & Correll, C. U. (2021). Physical and mental health impact of COVID-19 on children, adolescents, and their families: The Collaborative Outcome study on Health and Functioning during Infection Times-Children and Adolescents (COH-FIT-C&A). Journal of Affective Disorders. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jad.2021.09.090
- Teasdale, S. B., Moerkl, S., Moetteli, S., & Mueller-Stierlin, A. (2021). The Development of a Nutrition Screening Tool for Mental Health Settings Prone to Obesity and Cardiometabolic Complications: Study Protocol for the NutriMental Screener. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph182111269
- Teasdale, S. B., Müller-Stierlin, A. S., Ruusunen, A., Eaton, M., Marx, W., & Firth, J. (2021). Prevalence of food insecurity in people with major depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia and related psychoses: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition. https://doi.org/10.1080/10408398.2021.2002806
- Tripodi, E., Jarman, R., Morell, R., & Teasdale, S. B. (2021). Prevalence of food insecurity in community‐dwelling people living with severe mental illness. Nutrition & Dietetics. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/1747-0080.12706